Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer 2014 Update & My New eBook Novella

Just a quick note to say sorry for not updating my blog of late.  I’m juggling lots of exciting things at the moment and wish there were more hours in the day!  Bob and I have just moved into our new apartment in New York City and we are all now beginning to get settled in. Moving is a mammoth task as any of you will know.

I’m also delighted to say that I've got a new eBook which is about to be published in August called Treacherous.   It’s a novella I wrote earlier this year and perfect to read as you head on your holidays this summer.  My publicist emailed me as she had an advanced copy and said she read the book in one sitting and loved the characters and exciting story.  I hope you will too!  
I’m also deep into writing Cavendon Women, the sequel to Cavendon Hall.  This will be published in early 2015.
Treacherous -- My New eBook Novella

I must get back to my desk now, but will post more once I've finished writing the new book. I'ts my thirtieth.  In the meantime, I do hope you enjoy Treacherous.

Wishing you all a great summer.
   

Barbara Taylor Bradford

2 comments: