Follow by Email

Friday, June 6, 2014

Cavendon Hall Cocktail Party Hosted By Vanessa Noel - June 5th, 2014

Renowned women's shoe designer, Vanessa Noel last night gave a cocktail reception in my honor, and to celebrate the success of CAVENDON HALL. The party was attended by some 300 well-known New Yorkers, toasting my new novel, and the announcement from London yesterday that my eBook novella, HIDDEN, has returned to # 1 position on the Amazon charts.

Among the applauding guests was Arthur Klebanoff, the President of Rosetta Books, who publishes my Woman Of Substance series in e-book format. The Emma Harte series seems to meet the same success as the above-mentioned HIDDEN.

The gathering seemed delighted to hear that The Cavendon Women, the sequel to Cavendon Hall, will soon be published in England and in North America.

What a great evening it was.
That's me with L.A. Talk Radio Host Max Tucci, who was
instrumental in organizing this book party. 


5 comments:

  1. I was married at this fantastic venue with best service possible. I mentioned wanting water to a bridesmaid, and I turned around to find someone waiting with a glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to host a similar party but every time something happens that I have to cancel plans. In fact I have lost my advance payments too couple of times as I booked banquet halls in Miami and then had to cancel the plans!

    ReplyDelete